Sign in to follow this  
Fritz Bayerlein

Let's make an L-1011 for FSX!

Hey guys,My real name is Shane Olguin, and I'm a payware developer for FSX. I do flight models and configurations. I would really like to assemble a team of payware developers and come out with a killer L-1011 for FSX. I'm talking flight model, 2D panel, VC, gauge coding, you name it. I want this to be a high-quality release. I am capable of high fidelity flight models up to the very limit of the FS engine, but I have no experience with sounds, panels, 3D design, or gauge coding. I'm sending this feeler out here to see who's interested. Reply, PM, or email me with your resume and let's see if we can assemble a team of hungry developers who want to make an awesome product and perhaps a few dollars.

Hey guys,My real name is Shane Olguin, and I'm a payware developer for FSX. I do flight models and configurations. I would really like to assemble a team of payware developers and come out with a killer L-1011 for FSX. I'm talking flight model, 2D panel, VC, gauge coding, you name it. I want this to be a high-quality release. I am capable of high fidelity flight models up to the very limit of the FS engine, but I have no experience with sounds, panels, 3D design, or gauge coding.I'm sending this feeler out here to see who's interested. Reply, PM, or email me with your resume and let's see if we can assemble a team of hungry developers who want to make an awesome product and perhaps a few dollars.
Would you like to join the AWG Simulations team? We have the same vision and it is a paid role?

I have permission to say that I'm aware of a -500 that is already quite close to completion.I'm not allowed to give any further information - sorry.-Dai

Shane, did you end up choosing AWG? Cause we could use someone like you at TFDi Design! Paid role, we have gauge programmers, sound people (already have a few HQ soundpacks out there!), texturers, etc. We could use you! http://tfdidesign.com/

If you did choose AWG, congrats, and good luck!

Would you like to join the AWG Simulations team? We have the same vision and it is a paid role?

And if I stepped on your toes, sorry!

Shane Reilly

Prepar3D & X-Plane 11

737_button.png130_button.png

Shane, did you end up choosing AWG? Cause we could use someone like you at TFDi Design! Paid role, we have gauge programmers, sound people (already have a few HQ soundpacks out there!), texturers, etc. We could use you! http://tfdidesign.com/

If you did choose AWG, congrats, and good luck!

And if I stepped on your toes, sorry!

He chose AWG Simulations but can you please PM me so we can sort something out?