Sign in to follow this  
guitarpik

Missions/Jobs

Hey everyone, I've lurked this site for years and finally was forced to make this account to ask this question.I feel like I'm not seeing all the jobs and/or missions but am not sure if I need to buy the DLC to see them or what.The only jobs I am able to do are the $100 hamburger ones from each airport and the sightseeing ones. All the cargo and medical and other missions show that you need one of the DLC aircraft to fly them.Also, under missions, I only see 4 and they've all been completed. Is that all there is?I am level 10 by the way. Do i need to level up more?Thanks guys

Yes, you need to buy the cargo plane to do the cargo missions.I bought it. The missions are OK. Mostly they challenge you with wind and weight and not destroying the cargo.

You need to buy at least the Maule, to do its missions even if you don't have the Hawaii DLCMr. Bildo, you beat me to it =)

Edited by Kabronicus

Also, under missions, I only see 4 and they've all been completed. Is that all there is?
I've read somewhere that missions should change on a daily basis when you are logged in. I didn't check if that was so, but I hope it is: that would make things a bit more realistic. It could well be that every mission you have completed will stay on the mission screen (as being completed): I suppose new missions will be added at the top.

Only the Job Board will change on a daily basis, not the Challenges and Missions. But, you must log in to Games for Windows Live (GFWL) for that. And if you do, there will also be a new Aerocache every day.Best regards.Luis

May I ask you if the P-51 Mustang give specific missions as the Maule do? It's the only plane I didn't buy for now.

I was able to do a $100 hamburger run in the Vans, not sure about the other jobs, though you certainly can't do all the ones that require the Maule.

You cannot do cargo mission (nor passengers as long as there is more than one) with the RV-6A. By the way I was also able to do the "$100 hamburger" run with the RV-6A.