Sign in to follow this  
wcschulz3

Lost Distance Visibility--Now a Blur. Any Others in this Release?

Hi All,Loaded up beta six, and how I have the following problem, that I can't seem to resolve through rendering settings or re-boots.As you can see in the photo, everything goes to a blur about 25 miles out....never had this before. Weather settings don't appear to be the problem.Thoughts, ideas? If others have seen this, could it be a rendering bug in beta six?I run an NVidia card, and i7....all was well until this latest update.ThanksBillKGYH

Yes it pretty much has gone that way for me also. At about a mile or so in front of me, scenery goes into a squarish mess, with a lot of shimmering, The roads are swimming all over the place.I just went to a 46" Samsung Model D7000, feeding it from a GTX560 via HDMI 1.4 cable. I thought maybe that is a problem a 1920x1080 resolution might not be enough resolution for that large of a screen. Perhaps I've always had this bad of shimmering only wasn't noticible on a 24" monitor. I don't know, if it is the beta or the monitor? Perhaps time will tell.:(

We didn't get much action on this post Bill. Thankfully for me, beta 7 really helped out, I am back to nearly what I had before changing to this large screen. Kind of a relief. The only thing, with this large 46" screen I have to run HDR rendering to look decent. Cuts my FPS to about half, but I can still run in the mid to low twenties. Flies OK and looks pretty good. :(

We didn't get much action on this post Bill. Thankfully for me, beta 7 really helped out, I am back to nearly what I had before changing to this large screen. Kind of a relief. The only thing, with this large 46" screen I have to run HDR rendering to look decent. Cuts my FPS to about half, but I can still run in the mid to low twenties. Flies OK and looks pretty good. :(
Thanks! The new release has eliminated the blurries! But, occasionally I'm getting black squares and other black images...but can't see a pattern to what triggers them.Bill