Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Antlab

What is Error 80154002 (Games for Windows LIVE)?

5 posts in this topic

Hi all.I am trying to obtain the Product Key for Flight, but I have a problem.When I insert my data (adress and password) in the form, I obtain a strange message indicating an Error 80154002.I tried at first with the data I normally use for Live Messenger. Then I also tried to make a new Live account, but also with the new data the same error appears. So at present I am not able to obtain the necessary Key.Do you have any idea about this issue? Did anyone have the same error message?Just for information, I have a quite new PC with Windows 7 64 bit, concerning MS network services I currently use also Live Messenger without problems.Thanks.A.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

*bump to top* (I suspect this got pushed down too quickly!)

I had a similar error. It worked after uninstalling and reinstalling Games For Windows Marketplace and redownloading Flight.

Thanks guys.Finally I have been able to solve the problem, but I don't know exactly how :-)At first I tried to create a new Live account, but the problem persisted. Then, after further searches on the net, I read about the xbox account, so I made also one of those (I did not have any, not owning an xbox).Then the error message changed, passing to an equally misterious 80131509. l also read about some registry changes, but did not try them before better undertanding the possible effects.After a pair of reboots, I retried with the xbox account data, and this time the login worked, so I obtained the Stearman.In conclusion, if anyone get my same error message, probably the best thing is to create a new xbox account and retry to login several times, maybe after rebooting.Thanks.A.