Sign in to follow this  
Haza

Excellent- just a couple of things

Byran, fantastic product really like it and well worth the wait, FSX is now complete!Just a couple of things that my FO is getting wrongSpeedbreaks are armed and he is saying speedbreak not armed when the green armed light is onAutobreak is turned to 3 (FO did it) but during checklist he states its at RTO...!He sets my landing Data and then says I need to check it and same with take off, were does he get the V1 V2 and rotates speeds from because he was telling me to rotate at 100 knots and I had loaded the FMCAlso says that Im not congfig for engine start- when I am.... that might be me thoughAnd lastest pulling onto gate, he trys to sets my chocks, sets them and them removes them straight away,Now I no there is a bit of a list there and they may be some one offs but iv flown abit with it now and dont understand were the FO gets all his information from.Could you help at all?All the BestH

Byran, fantastic product really like it and well worth the wait, FSX is now complete!Just a couple of things that my FO is getting wrongSpeedbreaks are armed and he is saying speedbreak not armed when the green armed light is onAutobreak is turned to 3 (FO did it) but during checklist he states its at RTO...!He sets my landing Data and then says I need to check it and same with take off, were does he get the V1 V2 and rotates speeds from because he was telling me to rotate at 100 knots and I had loaded the FMCAlso says that Im not congfig for engine start- when I am.... that might be me thoughAnd lastest pulling onto gate, he trys to sets my chocks, sets them and them removes them straight away,Now I no there is a bit of a list there and they may be some one offs but iv flown abit with it now and dont understand were the FO gets all his information from.Could you help at all?All the BestH
Did you initiate the checklist before or after you set the speedbrakes to armed ?Did you change anything on the briefing panel after clicking play the brief ? I tried to reprodure the autobrake issue but couldn'tRegarding the V1 etc speeds, the FO doesnt set those for you, you have to input those yourself, possible that you forgot to put them in ? 100knts is what the mcp defaults toWhen you want to start the engines you must first speak "before start procedure"Please you are going through all the procedures

H,1. Make sure you run the Briefs (BR Panel).2. Don't try to change options after the FO has started a checklist... ie., Descent Checklist... don't set the autobrake after he's started reading the checklist.3. Not config for engine start: Double check you're not skipping any procedures.4. Chocks not sure about.FS2Crew pulls it's info via the SDK... a lof of the info also comes out the FMC (via the SDK).Best,

No mattter what I do I can get ''engines not config for engine start'' when they are!Still getting him call V1 rotate way to early and im very detailed with my FMCStrange.....

Hi Bryan,No problem here. I can fly starting from cold and dark panel OR After starting Panel without problem.FS2Crew is awesome! Some coments for the first hot fix:The Button control is the same for ifly737NGX . In my mind, PMDG 737NGX SDK would give you another differents possibilities.I saw some comments regarding FO with spanish language that wil be fantastisc for latin customers like me.I will fly the voice version today and will post another coments after that.Thanks for the FS2Crew!