Sign in to follow this  
gmohr

"Taxi and Takeoff briefing"

Can someone tell me just how to accomplish this? I have no idea what to do here. I assume there's taxi instructions involved, etc, but mechanically I'm lost, and this item gets me an "Are you sure?" ever time :PAnnoying snotty FO!Thanks!George

Can someone tell me just how to accomplish this? I have no idea what to do here. I assume there's taxi instructions involved, etc, but mechanically I'm lost, and this item gets me an "Are you sure?" ever time :PAnnoying snotty FO!Thanks!George
Hi George,On the FS2Crew main panel there's a button labeled "BR", click it and the briefing panel will open. Select the settings you want to use and click "play brief"Please read the manual and get aquainted with the huge amount of procedures etc available, you won't regret it, it'll enhance youre experience 10fold.

Ok, so "departure brief" and "taxi and takeoff brief" are one in the same, then? In the flows, Dep Brief is in the pre-flight phase, and the T&T brief is in the Before Start phase, making me think they are different procedures. Please confirm.Thanks!G

Ok, so "departure brief" and "taxi and takeoff brief" are one in the same, then? In the flows, Dep Brief is in the pre-flight phase, and the T&T brief is in the Before Start phase, making me think they are different procedures. Please confirm.Thanks!G
I think that's a reminder, the departure brief and the taxi and takeoff brief arre the same thing.

Hi G,Yes they are the same brief.Run the Departure Brief in the Pre-Flight, then answer "Completed" in the "Before Start Checklist".Cheers.