Sign in to follow this  
styckx

3/14 Flight pictures (Kaloyanic MP session)

Thanks for hosting a fun MP session Kaloyanic.. Some of the pics I grabbed.. I know you have a few too.. But I think you went to bed so posting mine now.c1cb0736.jpgda02de24.jpg

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

nice screens, guess I'll upload mine before I go to bed.77740003.jpg35406745.jpg89769472.jpg30526607.jpg97263575.jpgfor anyone that doesn't have a screenshot tool, I use IrfanView to re-size the large .bmp screenshots that MSFlight takes. http://www.techspot.com/downloads/299-irfanview.htmlIt's easy just open a screenshot with it, push S (to save) then put the save quality bar to 99% and save. It makes the 8mb .bmp into a 600kb .jpgThen you can upload it to somehwhere like http://imageshack.us/ or your own ISP,I usually select the option to re-size to 19 inch monitor on imageshack.

Thanks for hosting, even tho I was late to the party, the two hops I got in were a lot of fun!

I had a great time too Kalo. I'll be much happier when I get my Saitek Flight Yoke Pro in May though :)

lol @ the second to last picture. I'm on final and this is my brain the entire timeGetting closer"Are people on the runway, or are the screen names just impeding onto the runway?"Closer"Are people on the runway, or are the screen names just impeding onto the runway?"And Closer"Are people on the runway, or are the screen names just impeding onto the runway?"*Hand on the throttle about to cut it* "Are people on the runway, or are the screen names just impeding onto the runway""OH MY GOD EVERYONE IS ON THE RUNWAY... WAVE OFF WAVE OFF"Maybe next time I'll just mic up and ask? :(

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

hahaha yeah that was hilarious, i was watching you the whole time wondering where you were planning to land. Kalo likes to park about 1/4 of the way down the runway to make room for everyone. Just last night i was taxiing behind him, and he started driving down the runway so i thought he was taking off, so i gave her full throttle and not a second later he comes to an abrupt stop and I end up taking off from the dirt :Dit was great fun guys hope to do it again soon.

Got my mic sorted out for next time (I think). Easier than typing and flying in (something resembling) a circuit. Thanks for another well organised session.Mike

thanks guys, was a lot of fun. Nice screen shots GU. I'm going to host another flight tonight at 6:00pm EDT (10:00pm UTC), so whoever is interested join my session around then.

I wish I knew, I just tried doing random and only like 1 or 2 people per RANDOM. Anyone have a MP going? If not, Im gunna start one and create a new thread.

sorry watermouse, didn't see your post, you add me as friend, then you click my name and join my session. just finished a long flight tho....260nm!