Sign in to follow this  
Haza

Any new ideas?

Im getting pretty fed up!I seem to of tried everything but I cannot get my FO to agree with me, saying that I have had him turn the engines on but its rare, I am always getting CDU preflight 'might want to check that' and 'we are not config for engine start' I run EXDOK and wonder if its going from 2D to VC to quick I dont know, I have reinstalled the 737 and the SP1C twice also.I start FSX,Load a flightTurn engines offTurn lights offSort FMC outPress 'before start' and mostly get the same responce, like am I meant to turn on the APU bleeed? What would stop my CDU not being completed, I follow the manual to the word and cannot get it right!Is it most likely EZDOK messing things up,Can anyone give any suggestions?H

What happens if you set the NGX to start up cold and dark, by default, in the MCDU?Load up cold and dark, let the NGX initialize then start up FS2Crew.Before start is not the first step in FS2Crew.You go to FS2Crew menu, start it up, press CFG (5) and press "Start PF", to start the pre-flight.Then you should hear "Let´s start setting up".

Thank you for your reply, I have done that and it does work that way, but I thought you could start FS2C at any time in your flight?

You can, you just have to make sure what stage you are in.If you have your engines running, I think it is best to start with Taxi check-list. This two software's are quit complex and can easily mistake situations. I am no expert, but FS2CREW gets a lot of its info from many PMDG files, and it is, if not impossible, but hard for a computer to understand what is going on. Some file somewhere is telling FS2CREW that the engines are running.For a high realism, I would recommend to use FS2Crew from the start.

Thank you- im going to see how I get on, I just enjoy being able to get in and go!If anyone else has any thoughts please let me know.