Sign in to follow this  
d53642

3/23 Flight Shots

Note the damaged tail on my plane on final... I wonder how that happened? ; )

that was quite some fun. love these group flights, though I missed the fun part with the roof landings. should have some screen shots, too. will check and eventually post them here.cheersLH4371

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

great pics. here's one I guess at hilo after I got lost on the golf course and used a par 5 for takeoff:and here's part of the gang coming in at a stopover:

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

nice pics LH, so you manages to get off the golf course? :(Also guys, I'm hosting a flight tonight so join if you can! (9pm EDT (1am UTC))

dude those are sweet, how do you find each other? All I notice is that Mplayer just seems to randomly pick people. Is there specific way to join a specific flying group?

dude those are sweet, how do you find each other? All I notice is that Mplayer just seems to randomly pick people. Is there specific way to join a specific flying group?

Add one of the users that you see in the screenshots to your friends list on Games for Windows LIVE. Mine is akfouronesix, feel free to add me (I am sure the others wont mind either). Kaloyanic does planned flights, however there is quite a large group of us that are usually online throughout the day. Just add us, and join our games that are in progress.

If you do join us, just be respectful, polite and mature, and try to let other players know your intentions. You dont have to know all the lingo, just if you see a few people around an airport you intend to land/takeoff at, just say "taxiing to runway 23, Hilo" or something. Other than that, we just like to fly around and have fun. Hope you join us some time, there is usually at least a small group of us on every night, so we arent hard to find!

I'm a big fan of being respectful, polite and mature. And I like a sense of orderliness as well. Being a former USAF crewchief on KC-135's and a private pilot also has helped me with the lingo as well. Thanks! I'll try to find ya'll one of these days when I get another free chance to fly.

I'm a big fan of being respectful, polite and mature. And I like a sense of orderliness as well. Being a former USAF crewchief on KC-135's and a private pilot also has helped me with the lingo as well. Thanks! I'll try to find ya'll one of these days when I get another free chance to fly.

Ok, even better then! You will find quite a few of the more hardcore guys who really know there stuff flying with us as well. I dont understand what they are saying half of the time :P

I agree and have flown with you all at some point. :) Using radio communication will help if you ever plan to get a PPL one day.