Sign in to follow this  
DAD

Is there a life beyond level 20?

any idea whether there are additional levels after #20? or is that the pinnacle of flight? though I would not really call me a gamer I have to admit that achieving these levels helped me to do funny missions I would otherwise not do, especially these loop or even worse the coins things. but if there is nothing beyond level 20 it gets a little, well I don't quite know whether boring or senseless, Of course I fly because I want to fly and would not complain if MS had not added the levels. but since they did introduce these levels I would expect that they do not stop half way. right now it feels like I am a marathon runner but the time keeper teels me that they will take the time only at kilometer 35 and let me go the other 7km on my own.

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

20 is the cap today. There was a lower cap during beta. Level 44 is shown for some players during glitches. I'd bet the farm there are more levels to come. That's sort of the way these leveling "games" work (new level cap when an expansion pack is released). I'm not in it for the leveling but they are luring since they serve as a focal point for certain types of activities. If you're currently stuck at level 20, you're still gaining experience points which I assume will apply to Alaska where I imagine the level bump will occur.

Good info to know - I am currently at level 19 so at least when I get to 20 I will know not to look any further as far as levels for now.

I liked the system where you had to reach a level to open the jobs and missions, it worked well to space out the missions and made you explore some of the other things in Flight to progress. But the last job opens at level 9 or something? So there is very little reason for me to chase levels. I am hoping they expand the system with both more levels and missions/jobs/paints that you can only get at higher levels.

There's a job, clandestine cargo maybe, that opens at level 11. Anyone know different?Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;