Sign in to follow this  
Chfeudpail

Fs9 encountered a problem and needs to close HELP please !

Dear gents,When I load the game in MMMX,MMUN or MUHA and probably everywhere else in Mexico, after a few seconds fs9 encounters a problem and shuts down. It seems that some ai aircraft textures were not loaded and that it could be the cause of the problem.Then If I change the AFCAD for MMMX and remove lots of parkings in it the sim is fine and all the plane textures are loaded. It seems that as from a certain number of parkings the sim doesn't handle the textures properly anymore.I don't have this problem in JFK or other big airports that have much more traffic.Do you have a clue about what's wrong ?Thanks ! Cheers

HiNot sure if it will help in this case but you could try looking for duplicate AFCAD files for these airports or airports nearby. Sometimes these will cause problems leading to a shut down.Kind regards,Bill

It would be helpful if you posted exactly what the problem description is that causes FS9 to close. There should be a error or cause given with the notice which will aide in tracking down the culprit. At this point it is difficult to pinpoint the source with out more detailed info.Also please follow this link, it will be helpful. http://www.adventure-unlimited.org/faultfinding.phpBest regards,Mel

Thanks for your answers , this is definitely not an AFCAD problem but I 'll follow tthe tips of the link to figure out what's messy.Keep you advicedCheers,

Ok I' am back from a business trip so I could start up flightsim , indeed when I load it in MMMX , it says in french , "Microsoft flight simulator 9.0 a cessé de fonctionner , windows recherche une erreur" and then "Microsoft flight simulator 9.0 redémarre".So I don't get the chance to see which files is doing wrong because the screen showing is not the same as the one in the website you gave me just above, any guess ?Cheers

Ok I' am back from a business trip so I could start up flightsim , indeed when I load it in MMMX , it says in french , "Microsoft flight simulator 9.0 a cessé de fonctionner , windows recherche une erreur" and then "Microsoft flight simulator 9.0 redémarre".So I don't get the chance to see which files is doing wrong because the screen showing is not the same as the one in the website you gave me just above, any guess ?Cheers
You should upgrade to 9.1 for a start.John

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

You should upgrade to 9.1 for a start.John
Absolutely right.Never understand why people don't do this.It sounds as though original OP may be suffering from the seasonal textures CTD (had this myself) .As soon as i installed the 9.1 update (many centuries ago now) the problem disappeared .The 9.1 also fixes numerous other things as well.A.

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

In english I guess it would show : "Flight simulator stopped working , windows is looking for the cause of this error" , then the window closes and a new one says : "flight simulator is restarting".I have no way to check wich .dll or whatsoever file could be doing wrong....

Then If I change the AFCAD for MMMX and remove lots of parkings in it the sim is fine and all the plane textures are loaded. It seems that as from a certain number of parkings the sim doesn't handle the textures properly anymore.

Is this the default MMMX?

Are you loading it will all your AI active?

If so,try loading it with no AI.

If it loads fine try using ACA2005 http://aifs2.pvdveen.net/?p=177 and see if you have faults in AI.

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

In english I guess it would show : "Flight simulator stopped working , windows is looking for the cause of this error" , then the window closes and a new one says : "flight simulator is restarting".

I have no way to check wich .dll or whatsoever file could be doing wrong....

Yes of course you are correct.

I think the confusion arose because your original error message says "Flight Simulator 9.0 " I would imagine that is why John thought you did not have the 9.1 installed.

Anyways enough of all this ,I hope you get your problem sorted out.

cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077