Sign in to follow this  
MM7

EFB and NGX runway issue..

Making sure your scenery.crg is in the correct place was a separate suggestion.

I do have a scen.cfg in there, hope its the right one...will c now :)Worked :D thanks, your the only one who actually usefully helped me :) thanks so much!

One issue, KORD runway, it now has 10, how do I add it all into my EFB?

If the runway exists in nav data (i.e. in the real world) but not in FSX (in other words the runway was built after FSX was released) there is no way to add it to EFB as the runway does not exist in FSX.

Oh, so with my FSDreamteam scen, it does it all automatically?

So, another problem with EGKK...Untitled16.jpgUntitled17.jpgI typed this in the document to fix runways..EGKK 08L 08REGKK 26R 26L

Should beEGKK nil 26REGKK nil 08LEGKK 26L 26LEGKK 08R 08RDon't forget to reset the cache in EFB display unit, settings/misc then got to Airports and in the box at the top, put in EGKK, then press get airport.To get KORD working correctly, you need to make sure you have the latest version 2 from FSDT, and the latest airac for EFB, from navdata website, (Payware)If you are using EFB on a network, eg a laptop, make sure you are using the "Runway.txt" on the computer that has the data provider installed, which would be the machine you have FSX installed. For some reason, it installs a runway txt on the networked machine as well.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

hey :)

For HECA, there is 05L, 05C and R, how do I add right into the EFB or must I buy addon scen?

Cheers!

Do to C://users/documents/AivlaSoft/EFB/UserData/Runways

At the top of that document it explains how to add runways.

Hi all, hope the OP don't mind I tag along.  I experience the same thing here on ORBX YSCB.  In FSX it is clear that the airport is there.  I've tried to add runways as mentioned here and the EFB manual, to no avail.  The closest was that inow the DataProvider no longer barks at me, but on the EFB DataDisplay still don't show the new AFCAD/ground and no correct runway information displaying.

Also MODS shouldn't this be moved to general FSX as it is not really PMDG related?  Or should I move?

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

Hi,

i have a problem with LEMD Airport. Some Runways are marked out (grey) so i am not able to choose.

e.g. 15L  15R  36R   36L

How can I fix the problem?

Regards  Uwe

I have same problem with Malaga LEMG.

Stephen Simpson

Systems: Flight System: AMDRyzen7 7800X3D, 32GB DDR, RTX4090,Windows 11.

Utilities System: I7 8700K 4.8Ghz,32GB 3000 DDR4 RAM,1x1TB SSD,Geforce GTX1080ti 11GB,Windows 11.