Sign in to follow this  
sherab

Help needed! 3 monitors, stretched 2D panel fix for PMDG 737NGX

Hi Everyone.

I need your help. If you run FSX over three monitors, by using either a matrox TH2GO or Eyefinity, you will know that when FSX is in 2D panel mode the mouse pointer will start flickering, framerates will drop, etc. The problem has been well documented on these forums and some geniuses posted the fix (thank you!). Editing the panel.cfg and reducing the 2D panels to one third will take care of the problem.

If you own the PMDG 737 NGX and have edited its panel.cfg could you help me out?

I have tried reducing every WINDOW in the panel.cfg by one third, in the window_size parameter, but I am obviously doing something wrong and I cannot figure out what. WHen I load the aircraft, the 2D panel will appear for a split of a second (shrunk by one third as I would expect it to appear) and then more data is loaded into FSX and the mouse pointer will go into the never ending flicker.

If you know how to help me out please I would love to hear form you.

Many thanks,

Antonio

Hello ..

I have a same problem. I run FSX over three monitors, rez= 4112x1024x32, by using Eyefinity (5870), In 2D panel mode the mouse pointer will start flickering and there is no 2D panel, only black panel.

How I can fix that problem?

Otherwise, I often use VC, but sometimes i need 2d panel for increase frame rate in megaairport.

Thank for any help.

Ivo Crni

Where is this mouse flicker fix you talk about? I just set up my three displays in Surround mode.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Anyone get a suction to this. I have the same problem in surround :-(

Cheers

3080rtx  on a i7 12700k with 32 Gig ddr5. 2gig Ssd

Quest 2

Windows 11

Solution I meant. But it does suk lol!

Quest 2

Windows 11

For pmdg send an email to support. They would send you set of panel. Cuff for thee aircrafts

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Thx do you know the email address I can only find the forum help?

Cheers

Quest 2

Windows 11