Sign in to follow this  
Superpilotv2

FSUIPC and NGX

Hey guys,

I´m just upon getting a license for FSUIPC to get my Saitek throttle quadrant working with an reverser setting for the NGX. I´ve heared that you shouldn´t let FSUIPC process the the throttles or it will go crazy. But I don´t see any other way to get an reverser bound to the lever as through FSUIPC. Are these problems with FSUIPC fixed or not?

FSUIPC controls all axes here... No problems, no spikes, no noise.

The key is to read the manual and take time to properly configure everything axis by axis. Good luck.

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

If you still have any worries about using FSUIPC to control your throttle, don't forget that the reverser (pulling the levers from idle to the stop) actually work as a button press so if you wish to retain throttle control through FSX, you can still have the reverser through FSUIPC.

On my Saitek quadrant I get reverse power by going to the button tab in fusipc, moved the throttle past the detent to the bottom, then set that as F2 check to hold as long as depressed, then F1 when released. Sorry for not being the exact words but I am not at the PC. However now when I pulled throttle all the way down the reverser come on until I move the throttle back above the detent.

Phill Dant

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg