Sign in to follow this  
RYR738

Update on Aerocache issue !

Just posted by the community Manager.

" We've created a patch to fix the aerocache and stat-saving issue. It's currently in testing. I'll keep you posted as it progresses through the certification and release process. Thanks for your patience! "

Fred.

Yay!

Fred, thanks for posting all this info that should be available to the broader community, instead of locked up in the beta forums! I really appreciate it.

Actually this one is not from the beta forum but from the Flight forum on Steam !

I posted it here just to keep everyone in the loop so to speak.

Fred.

Ah, I already forgot about the Steam forums. I take back what I said about the info not being posted outside the beta forums :blush:

EDIT - Fred posted whilst composing.

Thank you again, Fred. This is most valuable information, even if available elsewhere. I'll reiterate my previous reply to your last reposting of Flight developer news and user responses. I agree with @enamel and @MattNeffer about finding out where to look for news here in Avsim from you, Fred. I'm (finally) registered on Steam forums for this very purpose as robert_dunn. Steam forums seem like a fine place but I prefer Avsim or microsoftflight.com. I'm on facebook as Robert Dunn but I avoid facebook whenever possible. I doubly appreciate any info that may come our way from the beta forums that is permissible to quote or repost. Thanks to you all for this most valuable news and update service.

Silly me checking http://microsoftflight.com for news :Loser:

Just to elaborate, the Microsoft Flight website is only for what they say "important" updates. Apparently, this patch isn't important enough to post on the website. Well, the patch is under testing. No need to post on website... yet.

I think they are underestimating how much goodwill they can build with the community by posting minor updates on their official blog, especially when it has been brought up by people so many times in the comments.

I think they are underestimating how much goodwill they can build with the community by posting minor updates on their official blog, especially when it has been brought up by people so many times in the comments.

I know right? I thought marketing and keeping people happy was what Microsoft wanted and still wants.