Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

I have just gotten fs2crew, 2 questions about it.

Hey,

first i want to say how glad i am with the fs2crew for the NGX, they did a very great job! it can be very useful when i fly alone.

however when i am flying with my friend i would like to keep the pushback option, is that possible? also, when i am using fs2crew for more realistic feeling can i download a track or use a program that will simulate the track and the ground crew when pushing back?

one last thing, can i use it with fsdt gsx? thanks for the help in advance! Daniel.

mistakenly posted twice, sorry about that you can delete one(: i don't know how.

FS2Crew has its own support forum here on Avsim FYI.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

And Bryan asks that all support questions are made @ the FS2Crew forum. 2 down from this one.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

to answer your question about the gsx pushabck yes you can use it , you just dont select the push back option in the fscrew2 and just use gsx, gsx is really good on pushabck it follows the lines perfectly for me anyway. As the previous poster have indicated post your question oin the fscrew2 forum you will get better help from bryan since he asnswer all questions

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg