Sign in to follow this  
gpf3m

PMDG JS41

Converted to 1.3 and now my PMDG 41 crashes system PMDG 747 works, so I assume there may be an issue with the XML.dll. Anyone have a working JS41 in Version 1.3 who could psot a copy of their XML.dll?

Thank you

gpf3m,

I installed mine two weeks ago and it's working fine. I looked at my xml.dll and did not have any instances pointing to the JS41. I do remember I had to copy files from FSX to P3D in the root of P3D, Sound / Fonts / Guages to make it work.

cthiggin

mine worked in Prepar3d V1.2 but in V1.3, the system crashes whenm I select the JS41. I even reinstalled it yet it still crashes the system.

I've only had v1.3 and the JS works fine. Win 7, 64.

my event log points to the JS41 Configuration manager. For some reaon, it does not work. Ive tried re-install but no use.

narrowed it down to the following file: PMDG_BAe_JS4100.DLL file. I have repalced it but it still crashes to desktop.

solved it. Deleted the CFG file and let system rebuild it. Works now.

gpf3m,

I installed mine two weeks ago and it's working fine. I looked at my xml.dll and did not have any instances pointing to the JS41. I do remember I had to copy files from FSX to P3D in the root of P3D, Sound / Fonts / Guages to make it work.

cthiggin

I got everything working up to the HSI no telling any info... The Fonts pack took care of that...

I keep getting this...

Capture.jpg

Any ideas?

Nothing weird about it COO-ERA. ORBX still doesn't support 1.4 officially. They are working on it. Wait for either new installers or the library update.

COO-ERA -

I'm getting the same notification on PAKT - I sent in a pic over at Orbx/FTX forum under P3D - I have caverns between the runway and taxiways. No way to get passengers off without climbing gear.

Guess we'll all wait for the fix. My KJAC is also not working. It causes P3D to crash on startup of P3D. I've moved the KJAC folder out of the Orbx Folder in order to load P3D.

cthiggin

Thanks guys...Glad Im not the only one

Just thought of something else...

When I try to load a J41 saved flight in P3d, it always loads with the engines starting up.. any ideas how to bypass this?

cj3737 - that is normal

Hijack - Sorry!

has anyone got the IAS autopilot working in p3d?