Sign in to follow this  
fautleyj

Scenery joins

Hi Folks. Does anybody know how to eradicate the lines that are created in the scenery where they seem to join. I have tried playing arouns with the settings in Display, but nothing seems to do the trick. Hope somebody knows. I have attached an image, and have drawn a yellow line around the join lines I am talking about.

Thanks

John

If I could see a screenshot, I would be more sure on what you are talking about.

But I guess you may mean the joining lines showing on the edge of two mesh areas with different resolution. Like the ones below?

nextmeshtear.jpg

This problem cannot be 100% cured, but can be significantly limited by adding meshes with different resolutions (starting with buffers), eg. 306m, 153m, 76m, 38m, 19m.

Thank you Rafal, for your help. I don't know how to go about applying the buffers that you suggest. Where would I go to do that please.

Regards

John