Sign in to follow this  
Johnmax153

brakeless

please develop a software with a brake my 737-900,800,700,600 when i hit the brakes it still moves even on parking brake

please develop a software with a brake my 737-900,800,700,600 when i hit the brakes it still moves even on parking brake

It is highly likely you have a controller problem. I think i can safely say it has nothing to do with PMDG software.

Oh and if you are looking for help, you could start by signing your name.

Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

It is highly likely you have a controller problem. I think i can safely say it has nothing to do with PMDG software.

Oh and if you are looking for help, you could start by signing your name.

I think I love everything about this response.

DId you try the maintenance in cdu to see if your brakes even work? Is your throttle at idle? And when he said "sign your name" he meant full name.

I had this problem at EHAM several times, untill i realized because of the long taxi requirement from 18R i was using far too much braking and the brakes were failing. Check the failures in your FMC.

Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

It may be scenery related too. Sometimes these payware sceneries have a tendency to make it appear that you are moving, but it's actually an FSX or scenery related glitch. Happens to me on one of my payware sceneries, but can't remember which one.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

the screen says brake but there is no responce it just keeps moving

john

Had this happen once before.... Not sure why, either... Taxied out of the gate one time only to notice that the brakes weren't working. I'd get the brake message, but no braking. Tried the parking brake, but no luck there either... Had to use reverse thrust to slow down (which is a no-no at taxi speed IRL, i know, but with the very limited amount of time i have these days, it was one of those situations where i had to sacrifice some reality in order to get a chance to fly that night :) ). Was thinking maybe when i landed, it would be OK - but nope, once again no braking, nearly ran out of runway before i slowed enough to turn off!

So i then did an instant replay, as i tend to like to do sometimes - and when i resumed after the replay, the brakes were back! No clue WHY, but suddenly there they were, working all fine! Never found out what happened, and it never happened again.