Sign in to follow this  
CaptKornDog

Well here's an interesting one (missing default ground vehicles)

Hello all,

Just when I thought I've seen most of the FS9 problems imaginable over the last 8 years. Here's another that I've noticed today that has me puzzled. In my assorted default and some freeware sceneries, I've noticed that default vehicles such as pushback tugs and baggage carts are now missing at every airport I've previously seen them at. Having just noticed this at KCOS today, I can't really speculate how long this has been for (otherwise I'd just do a system restore or change any recent settings).

Anyone have any idea what bgl or other files may pertain to default ground vehicles?

Thanks!

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Most of the freeware sceneries use object libraries such as RWY12 or EZ scenery. Check to see that you still have one or the other installed and activated in your scenery.cfg.

Indeed they are. But I wouldn't think they are used at default fields like KCVG, KGRB, KOAK, etc.?

I may be wrong, but I can't recall any default sceneries having ground objects. Jetways for the few customized airports is about all you get, I think.

Welp, I seem to have solved the problem much quicker than I hoped. I removed the Vehicles entry in my scenery configuration and readded the area, giving it a slightly higher priority. Good to see assorted baggage carts and pushback trucks back at some of the less-populated airports.

Thanks for everyone who read.