Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sonebone

Has anyone ever saw this type of Graphic problem?

Hi and thanks for all resposes. I am getting these weird lines running through some scenery. I noticed these (pics I took with Shez's KTOL) and noticed this happening on my FSDT sceneries. Anyone no how to get rid of this? Thanks again.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi and thanks for all resposes. I am getting these weird lines running through some scenery. I noticed these (pics I took with Shez's KTOL) and noticed this happening on my FSDT sceneries. Anyone no how to get rid of this? Thanks again.

That is a known weakness of GMAX design software. The workaround is cumbersome and not entirely satisfactory so I did not waste a lot of time. I guess it is a small blemish overall we can live with.

Shez

That is a known weakness of GMAX design software. The workaround is cumbersome and not entirely satisfactory so I did not waste a lot of time. I guess it is a small blemish overall we can live with.

Shez

Darn it Shez! You ruined everything. I was going to tell the OP that this is what KTOL really looks like and that we have those mysterious lines all over the county! Big%20Grin.gif

Mel

Darn it Shez! You ruined everything. I was going to tell the OP that this is what KTOL really looks like and that we have those mysterious lines all over the county! Big%20Grin.gif

Mel

:Just Kidding: