Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

Megascenery Northern California vs. Megacity San Francisco

Hi,

Just wondering if the latter is a part of the former or they're two separate products. Don't want spend my money twice.

San Francisco pack has more details of SFO's area and compatible with Northern California.

/I found the answer at megascenery website or somewhere when google to find this same question.

Ah,here it is

If you currently own MegaScenery Volume 3: Northern California, you can upgrade your product with MegaCity San Francisco. This title will merge seamlessly with MegaScenery Northern Cal and replace MegaScenery textures in the San Francisco area with MegaCity San Francisco textures. The edges of MegaCity San Francisco have been blended with MegaScenery so the transition is virtually seamless.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5