Sign in to follow this  
MartyB

Is it Me or Does Linda Not work with Eaglesoft Citaition X

I'm new to LINDA and love it so far but i can't get linda to work on my Citation X

i can go into settings and re-assign the trim and what not but that's the only way it will work

Any Help would be Appreciated i might be missing Something.

Marty

Not sure what you are asking for Marty but is the Citation X on the aircraft list of supported aircraft ? if not it may not work the only thing I can think of right now is yu may have to assign things under the regular fsx settings for aircraft to see if that will work, what are you trying to get to work so I can get an idea of what the problem is.

Rich Sennett

Howdy Rich I dont remember seeing the X on the list so i was trying to use the FSX defaults i set but they don't work, i might have to read up a little

and try make my own (still new to LINDA ) for the x.

Hi Marty hope all is well my friend - Citation X is not on the list and I do have the latest version so you may need to ask the creator of linda to help you, take care.

Rich Sennett

If it's the Citation X v2... it has it's own user-definable input support... so you can assign custom keys to trigger pretty much any switch or button in the aircraft's cockpit.

Since it does that... what would LINDA add?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Hi Ed it s the V2 and that's a good point, i was assigning the trim, Gear and flaps to my Saitek Throttle i'm still new to Linda so i was trying to set everything up

that way because i have to delete all the Joystick assignments, i'm still using all the same Keystrokes i have assigned. Like i said I may be missing something so it's

back to the books.

I can't unfortunately say anything about the Citiation, because I do not own it.

As with every Addon, I can't guarantee that the default FSX functions do work.

Normally, the more complex an addon is, the FSX standard functions will NOT work.

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------