Sign in to follow this  
Magician

Missing Parts Or Wrong Settings ?

Hello,

I bought 737 NGX and allready have 747 from PMDG.

I have taken over the setting recommended in the manuals but i'm missing parts of the engines en landing gear.

Sometimes In Flight i'm missing the roof and/or housing from the plane and see only chairs and weels :)

I only have this problem with 737, the 747 is working perfect for allready more than a year ?

I tried differtent settings and also the original livery and other liveries but the problem stays.

All the rest is working, also flying no problems.

System:

Win7 Pro 64 bit

Amd 4x 3,4 gig

8 gig ram

250GT asus videocard

See picture/attachment for example.

Hi,

Have you tried reinstalling it? But seems as a graphics problem.. :-/

And just a little note you have to state your name in the posts per forum rule. ;-)

Regards

Jakob

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Yeah there is your problem my friend ,.. It has been proven that the Default Microsoft Firewall and Defender is good enough... But if you choose to use another external programme then you need too switch it off during installation other wise you will gain issues like these...

Uninstall the software via control panel add * remove... then reboot your pc - - - - - install it again with the antivirius off! ! ! let me know

Hello,

Tried it twice but it is even more worse now, now i only see the seets when pressing F11 ?

Anyone more tips, even did the grapics settings confirm pmdg en that tool they advise in the manual/tuturial.

PMDG 747-800 is working perfect but the new 737 still graphic problems.

Dirk.

Hey Dirk -

I would highly recommend trying this for uninstalling and reinstalling. My problem only got fixed when I deleted the folders that PMDG Support recommended (skip the parts about the 600/700 if you don't have the addon, obviously). Also, goes without saying that all of the installs should done as Admin. Hope this helps!

1. Uninstall the 600/700, then the 800/900 from Control Panel\Programs & Features.

2. Manually delete the NGX folders in FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes.

3. Manually delete the FSX\PMDG\PMDG 737 NGX folder.

4. Manually delete the NGX folders in C:\Users\(Your Windows Username)\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\SimObjects

- You may need to enable the Windows folder option "Show hidden files and folders" to see this location.

5. Reinstall the 800/900 base pack.

6. Reinstall the 600/700 addon.

Sorry, still not working, i'm going to try to reinstall everyhting incl. x.

Jup, i did read the manual :) And allready tried that, it was already there so i don't have to put that line in it.

After trying and trying it's even more worse now :)

Have you opened a support ticket? If not, I highly recommend it - they are very responsive and helpful and it sounds like there isn't much more to do but have them help you out.....

It has been proven that the Default Microsoft Firewall and Defender is good enough

No it hasn't. Windows Defender is an antispyware program, and Windows Firewall is a... well, firewall.

@ OP: Use Microsoft Security Essentials after your McAfee license expires. It's good, free, doesn't bother you, and it works great with FSX.