Sign in to follow this  
Deniz Uğur

PMDG 737NGX Checklist

Hi everyone,

I'm searching checklist for 737NGX. And I found 2 things:

1) A Topic in AVSIM: http://forum.avsim.n...list-available/

2)

And I'm wondering is someone do a checklist like in the attachment for 737NGX.

Best Regards

Those checklists look pretty much like the boeing ones re-transcribed anyway, I'm surprised that PMDG don't provide the procedures/checklists tbh, what with 'manuals' being in their name.

You can easily find the boeing checklists for the NGs online, and they pretty much work for procedures and checklists for any of the NG simulations - although obviously on some implementations not everything is 'necessary' to get going.

Those checklists look pretty much like the boeing ones re-transcribed anyway, I'm surprised that PMDG don't provide the procedures/checklists tbh, what with 'manuals' being in their name.

You can easily find the boeing checklists for the NGs online, and they pretty much work for procedures and checklists for any of the NG simulations - although obviously on some implementations not everything is 'necessary' to get going.

Thanks NikkiA for your reply :) Just a few moments ago I've been found a checklist. . But I don't know how to find like these
Accelerate to cruise speed FL180 0.67 mach (330 KIAS)

FL240 0.75 mach (330 KIAS)

FL280 0.78 mach (320 KIAS)

FL330 0.78 mach (285 KIAS)

or these
Descent Speed to FL240 0.75 mach

to FL180 0.65 mach

At Transition Altitude (FL180) reset Altimeter to local

to FL120 280 KIAS

below 10'000ft 250 KIAS

Can you help for this ?

P.S. These informations for default Boeing 737-800

Best Regards

Nqd8f.png

I'm surprised that PMDG don't provide the procedures/checklists tbh, what with 'manuals' being in their name.

They already do. They are in the manuals included with the NGX as are the answers to Deniz's post above.