Sign in to follow this  
mr340

Ezdok Camera Landing Out Of Control

Hi when ever i land with Ezdok Camera on everything seem find ontil i land the camera seem to be going out of control all over the place in the VC. Does anyone know how to reduce this effect in Ezdok Camera ?

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

EZDok is trying to simulate the bouncy effect you can get on some runways. Right click on the red 'RND' button. This brings up a complicated looking dialog box. You can edit all that stuff to get the camera movement you want but the simplest answer is:

1) Click 'Edit' on the top of the new dialog

2) Turn the big scroll wheel on the right until it's low...down around .1 to .3 works for me.

As you move the dial you'll see the camera movement in FSX. Just tune it to what makes the most sense to you.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Never had the chance to thank you Gregg :) thank you very much i will try now

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Do you use AccuFeel? I have experienced something similar, which I think it's because AccuFeel Phisically moves the aircraft while on the ground, and then EZDok amplifies this moviment even further, so the result is not pretty.

Alexis Mefano