Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pumpie1

SDK support

Hello,

1)I passed through the NGX FSUIPC offsets list but couldn't any one refers to the outflow valve position indicator position.

How could i read the current position of this indicator?

2) I have meet many

difficulties with this C++ SDK.

Could i find somewhere working example of this?(i mean full solution file but no the example included with the SDK)

thank you very much for you help

Hello,

1)I passed through the NGX FSUIPC offsets list but couldn't any one refers to the outflow valve position indicator position.

How could i read the current position of this indicator?

2) I have meet many

difficulties with this C++ SDK.

Could i find somewhere working example of this?(i mean full solution file but no the example included with the SDK)

thank you very much for you help

I would suggest a support ticket to PMDG, as I cannot imagine many on here including myself would know the inner workings of the NGX SDK.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, P3D 5.0, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Corsair Spec Omega Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, EVGA 850+ Gold PSU,Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Samsung 43 UHD TV, LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Logitech X56 Hotas Stick and Throttle, Logitech/Saitek Flight Yoke System, Multi, Radio, Switch Panels

You could take a look at https://sites.google...me/pmdg-connect It contains a few complete vs2010 projects including the pmdg example.

If you just want to wire your cockpit to the pmdg you should consider a 100% managed approach, it will make live a lot easier and maintainable.

Right now I only have sioc with a script with just the var definitions for the io which in C# I read, manipulate and send directly to the pmdg, all interrupt based, no line of c++ or extra sioc-script required.

I could refactor this part and submit a new project if you (or someone else) are interested.

HTH

Johan

Thank you very much!!!

I will have a look on the project you sent later, i hope i could use it.

What do you mean by "managed approach"?

Hi!

I'm interested in creating a C # application to read and write data between FSUIPC-PMDG-C #.

Can you help me? Could you pass me some sample code to get started?

Thanks in advance. PS: sorry for my English.

I'm interested in creating a C # application to read and write data between FSUIPC-PMDG-C #.

Can you help me? Could you pass me some sample code to get started?

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

PMDG is pretty clear with their SDK support limitations, basically you are on your own.  If you are trying to reach a previous poster from 3 years ago I wish you luck.

Dan Downs KCRP

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

34%
    $8,650.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now