Sign in to follow this  
craigt47

Odd Problems - Do not think they are progame related

Hi guys,

First off, WOW this has just changed my flying expreince and is simply amazing - thank you. I promse that i will pruchase FS2crew every time i purchase a new PMDG plane.

However, i have some odd problems that i hope you might be able to help with. They all relate to Voice verion for JS41:

1. FO going though the cold and dark. However, for some reason will not shut down the engines (or just one). This is a random event and the system can complete a clean shutdown.

2. On = Armed. This has been discussed before so no need answer, just thought i would put it in.

3. Possible the most fustrating - On shutdown after a flight the FO shuts everything. However, for some reason on the restart, the throttles will not move at all via the joystick. You can move them manually. Short of restarting the flight and fsx i cannot fix it, Just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem.

4. Out of reverse call on landing - seems to do nothing. My understanding is the FO should go Con taxi. However, this only happens when calling for the landing checklist.

Again thanks for an amazing product. Small Plee, any chance of you teaming up with some of the big Heli players in the market and developing one for them.

Hi Craig,

1. Not sure. Are you using any external hardware that could override FS2Crew inputs?

2. jOn = Armed. Try this:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/372413-the-new-way-to-train-the-speech-recognizer-for-specific-words-like-auto/

3. Is the Gust lock in?

4. Not sure I follow. Please re-run the FS2Crew Manual Tutorial and ensure nothing is being missed.

Be careful about using non-FS2Crew tutorials/manuals as some of them have mistakes.

Best,