Sign in to follow this  
UL612

any dme gauge ?

Sorry to hear that (on the sales). Me does not understand, I really love that thing. I guess people are not aware about how much fun that classic B55 is. But that's from a guy buying her after SP1 and not running any other Baron.

I'd recommend her without hesitating, same as your C310 for example. Great stuff and good price point and policy.

I'm ok with the DME decision. Scott, the OP and I will dream (and fly) on either way. :Love:

What do you think about that one?

That would be an OK place as far as visibility is concerned, but looking at the whole package? I sure wouldn't trade that plane's avionics package for "ours"!

Scott

but looking at the whole package? I sure wouldn't trade that plane's avionics package for "ours"!

Haha, exactly my thoughts as I saw it. Looks like somebody has bought a plane and then grabbed all gauges he could get, later looking into how and where to install them. The outcome? A kaleidoscope of avionics. Black%20Eye.gif

Ours is a beauty.