Sign in to follow this  
bjapp677

Frame Rate drops on every X52 input

Everything went fine in the past months, but today, I load my -700 and noticed that on every control input the frame rate drops about 20-25fps. Without any input the frame rate is fine (around 45-50), but when I move the stick it drops... :(

I use X52 for years with no problem till today. Does anyone have the same satuation?

Bai Jian

Is the stick shaking the table (or whatever) causing movement of the mouse which makes the mouse cursor appear? (dreaded mouse cursor bug/issue)

Is the stick shaking the table (or whatever) causing movement of the mouse which makes the mouse cursor appear? (dreaded mouse cursor bug/issue)

The mouse cursor didn't come out, and for all other aircraft the frame rate is nice and smooth.

Bai Jian

Good to hear, that I am not the only one with that Problem. I don't have the X52 but also a Saitek Joystick. I've got the Cyborg Evo and I have exactly the same symptoms and I do not know, where they come from. With the PMDG MD11 and 747 I do not have such Problems at all. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I only use the free FSUIPC. I can't imagine it's a thing of calibration. ;) In terms of the "intensity" of the inputs, everything is okay, it's just, that I have huge FPS Drops when giving an Input and this is only the Case with the PMDG 737NGX.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk