Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DannyR

SimPlugIns - Panel Builder

Anyone try this yet? I have downloaded and installed the demo. I use two computers, one for FSX and the other for Plan-G, FSINN, REX, TS3, and now Panel Builder. The gauges work smoothly and there is no apparent impact on my FSX frames. I am favorably impressed at this point. For about $50 US, it might be a nice addition.

Haven't tried it with helos, in that, the demo doesn't provide helo specific gauge access. However, there are helo gauges in the full versions gauge library.

Very much looking forward to other's experiences.

Danny

I hope that this reply helps. There are 76 gauges supplied with simPlugins Panel Builder. They cover fixed wing, twins, helicopter, B206, R22 etc plus turbines. You can expand the number of the gauges by editing. For example, the RPM, Manifold Presure and fuel flow may be numbered 1 to 4 to support up to 4 engines. If the range of these gauges is incorrect, they may also be edited by right clicking on them and typing in the range that you do want. This also applies to the airspeed gauge.

I hope that this clarifies.

Bob

R C Simulations

Hi Bob:

Thanks for the additional information. Are you folks going to expand into glass cockpit gauges in the future? Any plans to expand the variety of helicopter gauges? I fly primarily helios. A library with helo specific gauges (H-60, Bell 212, 412, 222, CH47, etc.) would be very appealing.

Danny