Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Civvy

Autobrakes

my autobrakes dont seem to working, am i doing something wrong?

i put them on max, and nothing

Need more info Civvy + you gotta sign your name to your posts. Im having AutoBreak problems too right now but I figured them out. Maybe you have a failure...try to clear them.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

make more sence that your autobrakes disarmed immediately after tuchdown due to brake command... try to get some null zone for your brakes

Sagi Yanay, VATIL

NGX Driver

Autobrakes only activate when both thrust levers are at the idle position and the main wheels start to spin due to ground contact.

The following will disarm the autobrake:

- Moving the speedbrake lever to the down detent

- Advancing the thrust levers

- Applying manual braking

If you have hardware throttle and brakes make sure the brakes does not spike and does not apply a small amount of braking (nullzone). Same for throttles, even though your hardware might be in the idle position the throttles in game they might not have moved all the way to idle (try looking at them when your hardware have been moved to idle position). <-- I had this problem, configuring my throttles through FSUIPC solved this.

Also make sure there are no system failures.

-K Platou

Hardware:

Asus Sabertooth p67 | Intel I7-2600k | 8GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX 560Ti 2GB | 2 x 2TB Seagate HDD

Saitek, yoke, pedals, throttles | TrackIr 5 | 2x Samsung 23" SyncMaster XL2370 | Win 7 x64

Addons:

PMDG JS4100 | PMDG NGX 900/800/700/600 | (AS2012, VoxATC, FXAA, GSX, etc..)