Everything posted by fakeflyer737
- Fenix TechLog
-
How is sayintentions these days?
SI is amazing these days! The changelog is posted in the discord and its updated several times a day.
-
Attaching Jetways to AI Aircraft - Finally possible?
SI attaches Jetways to AI aircraft and will push them back as well.
-
FSS Embraer closing to V1.0
I’m going to wait before I buy 1.0. I really don’t trust these guys with every release of the beta more issues pop up. We’ll see …
-
FSS Ejets Exp 0.10.41
So should I buy it ? Is it ready to buy haha
-
FSS Ejets Exp 0.10.41
Can it fly RNP AR approaches that have radius to fix leg type?
-
FSS Ejets Exp 0.10.41
Let us know how it goes. I still havent purchased it yet haha
- Sim Update 6 (v1.8.14.0) now available
-
MK Studios - 2 releases inbound after 17th August
MIA is an instant buy for me. Especially after their FLL release which was really rewlly good.
-
KDTW inibuilds elevation problem MSFS2020 and MSFS2024
There area several issues with DTW in both 20 and 24 that I have repeatedly raised on their discord and one at least one of those posts they never even responded let alone addressed the issue. Maybe they'll do a reboot as the scenery is very much showing its age and hopefully those issues will be addressed.
-
Welcome to the Synaptic A220 - Releases next week on the MP
Ya I saw that. Kinda word not allowed me off seeing as it is being very hyped up. I think I'll sit this one out for a bit and see how the release, updates, comms etc go and maybe buy it in the future.
-
FSS Ejets Exp 0.10.41
Ok I think I’ll pass on this then. Thanks for being honest. I looks great but I haven’t heard many good things about it.
-
FSS Ejets Exp 0.10.41
New Experimental update is out, anyone give it a try yet? Has the new "autopilot" everyone's been waiting for. I don't own this plane becasue I haven't heard much about it, is it getting better? Worth purchasing yet? Thanks
- Aspen Evolution test implementation on several GA aircraft..
-
BlueBird Simulations 757: The Ultimate Feature Breakdown
$80 USD seems fine to me if it’s a really good product. So with the initial release we’re getting the 200 300, winglet, non winglet and 2 engine types on release ?
-
Chat Directly to GSX!
what? Can you elaborate?
-
Alaska Airlines SE Alaska RNPs Now in Navigraph
Would be cool if we could get the charter visuals that SWA uses in the data too. We use to have access to them at SVA but it was removed for some reason.
-
iniBuilds Chicago O'Hare - Trailer
I wish they'd revisit DTW, its very dated.
- SU 6 BETA Released
- SU 6 BETA Released
-
iniBuilds Chicago O'Hare - Trailer
I had the same issue and my pc was getting a bit old so I upgraded to a 9800x3d and it’s smooth as butter.
- SU 6 BETA Released
- SU 6 BETA Released
- SU 6 BETA Released
-
What is the life expectancy of FS2024?
Ill bet the next version of MSFS will only be on console.