Monday at 03:14 PM4 days # 🕓 **50... 30... 20... (v)1.0...**We're happy to announce that, at long last, v1.0 is on short final! Internally, we've been testing 1.0 candidates for a few weeks now - and we think we've just about got one. Hours and hours spent improving path calculation, MFD drawing, route modification, performance, and more have led us to a version of cFMS we're just about ready to release. Before then, we have one final version for you all.*Here's the full roadmap:*1: Internal cFMS Testing, LNAV-only AP 🟢 Complete2: Community-involved cFMS testing, LNAV-only AP 🟢 Complete3: Internal cFMS testing, LNAV and VNAV AP 🟢 Complete4: Community-involved cFMS testing, LNAV and VNAV AP 🟢 Complete4a: Experimental Releases of cFMS 🔵 Final Version Now Available5: Full Release of cFMS and APv2 🕓 In Validation# **FSS E-Jets v0.10.50**Stable release available through Aerosoft One and Contrail**Added the following:**- DES NOW function (returned after removal)**Significantly improved the following:**- Direct-To Calculation and Stability- Autopilot Path-Following**Major Bugfixes**- Direct-To loops and backtracks- Errors with special ARINC 424 leg type calculations on SIDs/STARs- A significant number of FMS-related WASM crashes- Fixed some inaccurate EICAS messages- As usual, many, many minor bugfixesAs a reminder, the price of the FSS E-Jets 170/175 and FSS E-Jets 190/195 **will increase** with v1.0. (All current customers will receive the update free of charge. Thank you for your support throughout the Early Access period - we know it's taken much longer than expected.)We thank you for your patience as we work through this process. *Read the [blog post](https://flightsim-studio.com/news/e-jets-0.10.50) on the FSS Website!**Thanks,***The FSS E-Jet Team****The FSS Beta/QA Team** Mikael Leinonen
Monday at 03:42 PM4 days My only comment is it’s quite cheeky to be asking for a higher price while your “stable” release is anything but. I bought every E-Jet on release hoping to encourage and support FSS. Closing in on four (or more) years of development and waiting my desire to support FSS has long left my heart and since I never fly the current version I suspect I will not fly the V1.0.YMMV. TANSTAAFL. My Opinion Only. Blue skies,-B Edited Monday at 03:42 PM4 days by btacon
Monday at 04:14 PM4 days I’m going to wait before I buy 1.0. I really don’t trust these guys with every release of the beta more issues pop up. We’ll see … Ron Hamilton "95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom
Monday at 10:10 PM4 days What does 1.0 even mean? Is this feature complete? Up to A220 standard? PMDG, Fenix? Old school P3D Aerosoft A320 standard (aka normal ops are well done)? I pray better than P3D/FSX feelthere but that was actually good for its time. I just don't even know what bucket to put this in. Nick Running
Tuesday at 02:32 PM3 days I did KLGA-KDTW in the E175 with the latest update, flight was pretty uneventful, which is a good thing.The bad up-down oscillations at cruise are gone and It followed the descent path well.I never felt the need to fight the autopilot to make it do as it should. Edited Tuesday at 02:36 PM3 days by Tuskin38
Tuesday at 04:45 PM3 days I have no problem participating in early releases, and have willingly and happily done so with this and a number of other products.Being pragmatic, I suppose my only concerns are:whether MSFS 2020 support ceases before a native MSFS 2024 version of the E170/175 is introducedwhether even the present MSFS 2020 version comes out of Early Release before I reach my statistical full life expectancyOther than those ponderings, I look forward to 1.0 release - I found the last update quite encouraging. Ryzen 7 9800x3D @5.2GHz; ASUS X670-P Motherboard; nVidia 4080 (factory o/c); 32G 5600MHz DDR5 SDRAM; Pimax Crystal Light VR Headset; Quest 3 VR Headset
Tuesday at 05:43 PM3 days @Tuskin38 Im really looking forward to trying it out myself! Sounds pretty good you say nothing went wrong! :)
Tuesday at 06:53 PM3 days 20 hours ago, nrunning24 said:What does 1.0 even mean? Is this feature complete? Up to A220 standard? PMDG, Fenix? Old school P3D Aerosoft A320 standard (aka normal ops are well done)? I pray better than P3D/FSX feelthere but that was actually good for its time. I just don't even know what bucket to put this in.It means they can stop developing it at any point now as it's "feature complete" and they've "fulfilled" their early access promise. I'd read it more as a "We're done with it, it won't get any better". They'll keep developing until the native 2024 version is out but that shouldn't take too long and after that I'm quite sure they are done with it for good. No way this is going to see 5 years of updates like Fenix/PMDG Creator of: Realistic Pax & Cargo (RPC)For transparency: I'm a community mentor at the BATC discord. However, I do not get paid for it in any way.
Tuesday at 08:40 PM3 days I just can't see how they improved the product to an acceptable degree in a scant few months, especially after all of the complaints regarding the recent early access builds.
Tuesday at 10:57 PM3 days 2 hours ago, Greggy_D said:I just can't see how they improved the product to an acceptable degree in a scant few months, especially after all of the complaints regarding the recent early access builds.I agree, the flight model isnt near close to the real thing and they wont do anything when feedback is given. I honnestly uninstalled it and dont think it will be back in my rotation unless they significantly improve it (flight models, EFB, the list goes on)
Wednesday at 02:01 PM2 days I rarely comment on anything on Avsim. I am mostly a spectator enjoying all the drama. Best show in town!I bought the FSS Ejets when they first came out. It's been a tough go, to say the least. However, with the .50 release they have been extremely flyable for me, however, and this is key, you have to learn the systems. I suspect a lot of people who are complaining about the latest release really don't know how to fly them. They haven't taken the time to learn how. I might be wrong, because everybody's system is different and that can make one person's experience great and another's not. So, there are still a few niggles, but it flies mostly pretty good in my experience now. My two cents. Bob Bressert
Wednesday at 05:55 PM2 days Anyone here who owns it but hasn't flown it in a while, I suggest trying it again.
Wednesday at 07:42 PM2 days 1 hour ago, Tuskin38 said:Anyone here who owns it but hasn't flown it in a while, I suggest trying it again.I own the (E190/E195), purchased it about three months ago when there was a sale but I have not flown it yet. I can't figure out how to calibrate the reverse thrust on my Bravo Throttle. The calibration is one of the most un-user friendly I've seen out of all my aircraft addons. I have the Honeycomb Airbus handles attached to the Bravo since I use the Fenix/Inibulds Airbuses a lot, my most used airplane addons. I'm wondering if that can be the cause but I have other aircraft that work with it like the Citation X and others. I've looked everywhere and on Youtube and found nothing related or instructions on how to get the reversers to work for this plane on the Bravo. Also, I should add that I haven't got around to register this addon to get some support on Discord. But I hate Discord. My Discord account was hacked back in April and lost a lot of the servers that I used for support on some flight sim addon and other non related flight sim games I purchased. What a mess that was to get it fixed with Discord and salvage some servers. But still I can't log on to many servers I've lost due to my compromised account!.....☹️
Wednesday at 11:28 PM1 day It's been oddly solid. I did TUS-PHX, no issues. Then I did LAX-TUS to make sure RNAV approaches were working. I have had no WASM crashes. Performance is excellent. The wierd handling issues are fixed. I was able to setup a hold. Direct is working. ILS captured beautifully. So now we just need autoland to work.I think they are finally going to pull it off.ImgBBe75lookingood hosted at ImgBBImage e75lookingood in the Aniiran's images albumImgBBon final hosted at ImgBBImage on final in the Aniiran's images album Edited yesterday at 12:21 AM1 day by aniiran add images
Create an account or sign in to comment