Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OrlandoDude

PMSounds question 2012

Does anybody know where to get PMSounds Freeware from in 2012?

I keep sending Project Magenta e-mails and can't get further than replies saying it is available to current customers. They won't answer any other question. Most frustrating...

Ta.

SC

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Does anybody know where to get PMSounds Freeware from in 2012?

The latest version (120) is available as an update on their website (http://www.projectmagenta.com). I'm not sure if that's "complete" or not. There's also a pmSoundsSetup available in "Products" -"Setup/Installers".

Pete

Hi

Sory I can't see that. All I see is pages that say I need to login. Can you give a deep link to the page please?

Sory I can't see that. All I see is pages that say I need to login.

Don't you see a "Register" button, next to "Login"? It's one of those websites whch requires you to Register first.

Pete

OK

I just thought that was for current customers.

OK Logged In. It says I need to have registered products.

Was this free at some point?

SC

Was this free at some point?

I know it was and is free for PM customers. Whether it was free for all I'm afraid I don't know. I've been a PM user for many years -- since it first started in fact.

Enrico Schiratti may be slow at answering emails at present because I know he had a bad system crash recently and last I heard was desperately trying to rebuild his main development PC. However, if you are sending emails to the main support address someone should be able to respond

There's also an unofficial support forum over at MyCockpits: http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/project-magenta-user-group/

Regards

Pete

It was free and openly available on their website a few years back. You didn't need to register or anything.