I've got a personal problem with the visual aspect of simulating flight. I have a hard time feeling like I'm operating an aircraft when, for example, the perspective of a panel is not realistic from the view of the left seat. Because of this, I've deprived myself of well regarded aircraft, such as the QPAC Airbus A320, and of course, the thread topic, the x737.

I've decided it's time to get over that. In the end, it's still about operating an aircraft correctly in order to execute a flight, and this prejudice against odd panel perspectives is only limiting me. So, with that said, I'm going to look into the x737, and I'm wondering if any of you with experience with this plane have any tips you can share with regard to getting it up and running in XPX, as well as any plugins or other addons you would recommend with it.

I'd very much appreciate any suggestions you may have. Thanks!

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

the x737 is probably the best freeware aircraft you can get. Couple it with Javier Cortez's 737 FMC and it's a very impressive simulation of a 737.