Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VeryBumpy

PBY Catalina X with FSPassengers = payload settings? (pics)

So I'm trying out my favorite plane in the FSPassengers demo and of course the payload is not in the demo nor is it available on their web site. I can easily put in 8 people but not sure if that would be fun?

Suggests on what to fill in where? Doesn't really need to be realistic to me, I'm more interested in fun like having at least 1 crew member, for example.

Here are all the things I can fill out and not sure what to put in them. Help please from those that know planes.

jbj798iZaL33UU.jpg

jC2nyF6y2L7Kv.jpg

jbpxkWkfA3j3Fq.jpg

I know theres a payload model for the Alphasim Catalina. Maybe you could download that one and then use it as a template as it is the same aircraft type.

Craig

That one list 250lbs payload frt and rear, lol.

Oh well, I just made up my own based on the max take off weight. I'm sure its not right either but it should be more correct I would think.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,525.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now