Sign in to follow this  
Taipan

Anyone got GSX Config for J41?

Has anyone done the customisation thing and created a config for the J41?

Would you mind sharing your GSX.cfg?

All the doors aren't used. Just a van drives up then drives off.

What happens when you use GSX on J41 do you get any more?

Other planes that have been configured have the luggage go up a belt right into the cargo bay etc, cargo doors and luggage doors open, and things actually happen.

Maybe it's because we need the ramp manager, I'll have to check if there are keys assigned to those other doors.

All the doors aren't used. Just a van drives up then drives off.

What happens when you use GSX on J41 do you get any more?

Other planes that have been configured have the luggage go up a belt right into the cargo bay etc, cargo doors and luggage doors open, and things actually happen.

Maybe it's because we need the ramp manager, I'll have to check if there are keys assigned to those other doors.

Why would you need anything more than a van to bring passengers to the plane? Do you mean you would like a large bus to pull up instead? You don't use a belt ramp to load baggages on this aircraft. If you've seen a real JS41 being loaded, you got a guy who jumps into the cargo bay, and another guy who just hands the bags from the ground.

you got a guy who jumps into the cargo bay, and another guy who just hands the bags from the ground.

I love it :)

Good old fashioned manpower. I had mistakenly thought that modern OH&S would have ruled that out these days with the 22kg bags etc. But it IS a small airliner so probably doesn't justify wasting time on setting up baggage belts.

We have Brindabella airlines flying the J41 here in Australia but I've never needed to fly their limited routes so I've never got to fly in one (yet).

Even so, I like eye candy so maybe I'll see what can be configured with the config util. I haven't explored the full features of GSX yet but there must be some kind of animations I can enable besides just a van. The new features look quite good, I just need some spare time to fiddle with it.