Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clutch Cargo

Does P3D work with flight hardware?

So here I sit with my Sunday morning "cuppa joe" reading through all these amazing testimonials on the advantage of P3D. And the more I read the more I feel like I am missing out. I keep telling myself to wait for v2.0, that I really won't see any improvements with v1.4. To bide my time with FSX.

So let me throw another hurdle out there... how's she working with simpit hardware? I have all the Saitek panels, Yoke, quadrant, pedals, I have a GoFlight EFIS and the MCPPro. And I'm putting in a 12" LCD for external gauges. And I just completed a Nvidia Surround installation. So my question to you cockpit builders - are things working as planned? Any hick-ups with P3D I would need to be aware of in regards to my soon-to-be simpit?

Dang, looks like I better start looking at Newegg for some Labor-Day deals on a SSD for P3D. I might as well admit I know this day is coming.

Clutch

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well I have the Saitek yoke, pedals, & 2 TQ's, CH Pro Throttle, a bunch of GoFlight hardware, and along with FSUIPC, Flight Sim Commander and REX all work well. No surround for me though, just dual monitors.

Have fun,

Greg