Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swe_Richard

Any word on beta going stable?

Just had to purchase the 777. Seems really nice but doesn't seem to work with b11. I know it isn't supposed to either, but has anyone heard anything about when the betas are over? Reverting to rc5 doesn't seem like an alternative as I think the betas have been working quite ok.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I haven't bought the 777, but if I did I would install a 2nd X-Plane10rc5 just to be able to fly it... It can take it's time before version 10.10 get's stable and then another time for the 777 crew to adapt it... In the meanwhile someone with the 777 could continue to fly it and progress through the certainly very detailed manuals.

If I were "rich" I would even buy X-Plane9, to use it on 9.70 and profit from a lot of really nice add-ons that are fully compatible with it and not quite like so with X-Plane10. :-/

I haven't bought the 777, but if I did I would install a 2nd X-Plane10rc5 just to be able to fly it... It can take it's time before version 10.10 get's stable and then another time for the 777 crew to adapt it... In the meanwhile someone with the 777 could continue to fly it and progress through the certainly very detailed manuals.

If I were rich I would even buy X-Plane9, to use it on 9.70 and profit from a lot of really nice add-ons that are fully compatible with it and not quite like so with X-Plane10. :-/

I actually have a copy of v9 installed already.. However I feel reluctant to use it.. Maybe I should give it a go!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD