Sign in to follow this  
ideoplastic

I know this has been asked before but......

Recently while flying online in Vatsim, AI aircraft that were not part of Vatsim traffic kept appearing. I had UT2 installed and someone pointed out to me that I needed to disable the AI from

within UT2, but what I actually did was uninstall UT2 completely and also disable all AI aircraft within FSX. However this hasn't sorted the issued and they continue to appear.

This lead me to believe that there may be some traffic files or configuration files somewhere that control these AI, but have not been able to find any. Does anybody know where I should look

for them and what file type they are? Failing that, does anybody know how to stop this from happening?

Thanks

I dont know much abot Vatsim, but I do know that if you go into the UT2 settings and set the framerates target all the to the max frames, that should eliminate the traffic along with making sure that the traffic sliders are moved all the way to the left as PIC007 stated.

Did all that and then when it didn't work uninstalled ut2 altogether. Problem persists. Thanks for your replies though.

You should not have to remove the AI traffic from your traffic settings in FSX every time you want to fly on VATSIM. As you as you connect, they should disappear. Not sure what is causing them to remain there, though.

Look inside FSX/Scenery/World/Scenery.

You should see some files beginning with traffic_xxx.bgl where xxx is the name of the traffic. Rename it with bak iso bgl.

You don't have to uninstall UT2. If you have annoying traffic when flying online, go to the UT2 menu in FSX (or used the assigned keyboard shortcut) and choose "stop traffic" or "clean approach".

Stéphane LI-THIAO-TE

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk HD

vpa055.png