Sign in to follow this  
Barbacan

Looking for pictures of a norwegian airport

Good day to all,

as I'm resuming a scenery I frozen two years ago, I am looking for pictures or generic materials about Mo i Rana Røssvoll Airport (ENRA) located in Norway. Sadly Google find very few pictures of this airport, the best would be to get in contact with some norwegian guys that live up there.

Someone could help me?

thank you

Barbacan

Tried to search a bit but didn't find any pictures either, sadly I can't help you :( . I live to far away from there to travel and take pictures. Hope someone else from that area can help you though.

Maybe if you register on this norwegian sim forum, you can get more help.. http://www.flightsim.no/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=newuser

Its all in norwegian but I'm sure they can help foreign users too if you get around the registration. They need your full name and real email address from your ISP and stuff, they don't accept hotmail adresses...

Just use google translate and your brain to get around the registration.. :P

I can't register because I only have a hotmail address and they don't accept that. <_<

Google find very few pictures of this airport

I see several images in the Images section of Google when searching for Mo i Rana Røssvoll Airport (ENRA). Clicking on each image takes you to a larger view of the image plus more images and videos of the area. Bing search revealed almost nothing whatsoever.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I see several images in the Images section of Google when searching for Mo i Rana Røssvoll Airport (ENRA). Clicking on each image takes you to a larger view of the image plus more images and videos of the area. Bing search revealed almost nothing whatsoever.

Best regards,

Jim

Could you give a link didn't find any pictures using google of the airport Itself just some from the town of "MO I RANA"

EDIT:

Ah Images section lol, my bad there is lots of pictures :P Allthough not all of them are from Røssvoll

Barbacun, why would a foreigner be intrested in doing this airport, just a little curious. I don't think there some thing special about "Mo I Rana".

Me and my cousin once nicknamed the place "Mo I Ræva" driving by it with a car on our way to southern part of Norway, I won't translate what that means and if anyone from "Mo I Rana" reads this I'm sorry :P

When you do a search in Google, look up in the menu and click on Images. There are a lot of pictures and videos on that zomobo.net website that I'm not going to link here. Looks like you have to pay or sign up to get access though. Unfortunately, those Google images are about it unless one of those links have links to even more pics. Looks like X-Plane has the airport too.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Barbacun, why would a foreigner be intrested in doing this airport, just a little curious. I don't think there some thing special about "Mo I Rana".

Me and my cousin once nicknamed the place "Mo I Ræva" driving by it with a car on our way to southern part of Norway, I won't translate what that means and if anyone from "Mo I Rana" reads this I'm sorry :P

Well, the former project was about ENTO (Torp Sandefjørd) but due to lack of time/updated pics I totally freezed it. Now I have more spare times and I would resum modeling but beginning with something smaller. If the result will be nice, I could progress.

Btw thank you guys for answering my question. I'll do my best to look for pics. I though I could ask also to Avinor ^_^

I though I could ask also to Avinor

That might be a good idea since they own all the airports in Norway, would be strange if they haven't got any pictures of them laying around.