Sign in to follow this  
xkoote

Manual edit of NavData

LS,

I have tried searching around a bit but could not come up with an answer. Unfortunately TNCC's RNAV and approach fixes and procedures are still severely outdated in the current NavData cycles. I am trying to add waypoint manually in wpnavfix and also edit TNCC.txt and add SIDSTAR and approaches.

I inserted all user waypoints into the file in the same format and in correct sequence into wpnavfix.txt. But funny enough only one of them show up in the FMC. The 10 to 15 others don't show up. Any idea why this is?

P.S. When using the LSH MD-80 FMC it recognises all the user waypoints. And it uses the same file PMDG uses.

Regards,

Xander

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777

Have a looks over to Aerosoft B)

They are covered with NavdataPro, so there is no need to edit the files manually.

Jan-Paul

Did you also add the fixes to the TNCC sidstar file? PM me and I can help you sort them out.

Gavin Price

As long as a fix is defined in the FIXES section of the sidstar file there is no need nor benefit of also defining the fixes in the wpNavFIX.txt file.

Post a snippet of your sidstar file in a code window and let's have a look at why only one fix of many is recognized.

Dan Downs KCRP