Sign in to follow this  
VeryBumpy

Captain of the Ship B377 vs Captain Sim C-130X? (pics)

So, you really think that there is no possibility that the problem is in your end (some scenery or addon problem) and it is certain that problem is caused by A2A bug which practically means, that no other simmer of the hundreds or thousands of B-377 users have just noticed it or then they never use ILS?

I don't know why there is a problem, that's why I sent a trouble ticket.

I have the QW-B757, PMDG (B747,MD11, JS41, B737), CLS B742 and DC10, Captain Sim C130, Carenado (4 aircraft) and several freeware aircraft. The B377 is the only one I have a problem with. The ILS problem occurs at the stock FSX airports and add-on airports. There is nothing I would like better than to be able to fly the B377 but it is unusable for navigation using navigational radios.

Billy Bluestar

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam