Sign in to follow this  
hollow1slo

A couple of questions

Hey,

I decided to take a plunge yesterday and I have to say that the whole package, combined with the REX E textures is extraordinary. So, congrats for the package from my part.

I used the EZDOK addon for quite some time now and got used to it quite well. The part that could be improved a bit is the Live Cammera. My questions are:

- Is there a possibility to assign a key/button to cycle through the defined views (forward and backwards)? If I am not mistaken, this can`t be done at the moment, but I presume it could be added later on.

- EZDOK has a nice feature of adding a free view cammera (outside), where you can freely move around with a use of directional keys (especially suitable when performing a go-around check). Could this option also be added in the future?

Thanks for the answers in advance.

Regards,

Matej

Matej Stavanja

The cycle option is already on the list, and the second feature would be ideally suited to the future Live Camera Control interface. You can get an idea of its current spec on page 1 of our Live Camera topic in our Flight1 forum. I suppose the panning shots would be ideal for the walk around. :-)

Stephen

Hi,

I'm just returning to this topic after a hardware upgrade. All that prevents me from moving over from EZCA to Opus for views is the (presumed) ability to cycle or sequence predefined views, which is integral to EZCA as we know. But I just spotted a reference to using the 'S' key to cycle views (in a different thread). Has this function now been implemented then? I know Stephen moves fast! I have the latest BETA installed. Many thanks.

Gareth

Hi Gareth

You can assign the same key/button to different cameras and selecting that key repeatedly will cycle between the associated camera views.

Regards

Cheryl

(currently not far from you in Costa Calida!)

Thanks for the tip, will give that a go.

I take it the 'Default View' will make it the first Camera in sequential?

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering