Sign in to follow this  
yellow5

Request - Buffalo Airways Bird Dog 1 photos

Greetings fellow C90 drivers. I am interested in doing a repaint of the Buffalo Airways Bird Dog. I saw this C90 on an episode of Ice Pilots. Thought this would be a cool repaint to try. I have done a Google search but have come up with not much selection or the images are low resolution and cannot see the details. If you have photos of this aircraft would you sharet them in this post? Or if someone has already done a repaint could you point me into their direction?

Thank you in advance....

Kevin

Here we go fellow King Air drivers. Get ready to hop aboard, fire it up and be the air traffic controller over the wild fires. The file is currently being uploaded to Avsim's library.

Enjoy,

screen_1.jpg

screen_2.jpg

screen_3.jpg

Kevin

Looks great!

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

Hello,

I've installed this repaint but the cockpit panel is black. I can't see nothing. Could somebody help me?. (the external view is very nice) Thanks and best regards.

Real Deraps