Sign in to follow this  
Tory

Is payment for free content a usual thing or a bag?

I just want to know, is this normal or a bag? This is first time when I see in a Flight a demand to pay

I'll admit to not being able to read Russian(?), but doesn't the top left line show a cost of zero?

No, the top left line shows that zero is my current balance. The price of transaction is -1.

Sorry, I did not translate from russian.

If you execute the purchase screen, it should come up with "0" in the price column. You don't have to pay for preview aircraft. However, they will come and go at will. I had a full list of previews, now I have none showing. That's alright by me though. The only time you need the previews is if you fly in multiplayer as it allows you to see the other aircraft if someone has purchased them.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Thank you for your interest, friends. Unfortunately, If I execute the purchase screen, it does not come up with "0" in the price column, it informs me that I do not have enough points to purchase this C-47 preview. I fly in multiplayer, and this is the reason I want to have this preview.

After the last patch I also do not see in my hangar other previews when I start the Flight, but after several manipulations with marketplase and Leave store they appear.

So, I see that the better solution is to purchase non-preview content:)

Try to 1st "buy" them from the web site, then see if it's downloading ingame.

If not (or you've got the same bug with -1cr) then DL the previews from the main GFWL application :)

Thank you, DreadMetis, but it seems that there is no way to do something with this bag from buyer's side. I have to pay only, and this is not possible for me, as currently there are no ways at my place to put money on Leave account (and I do not have a wish to do it), I can only use QIWI via Steam.

I am not able to buy this from the web site, as there is no C-46 preview on russian x-box web page at all, and according to GFLW application, this purchase is not available for my region:) I do not have this problem with other preview planes, only with C-46.

Dear all, never mind, I'll bye the non-preview C-46:) I just wanted to know is this a bag or a normal case.