Sign in to follow this  
FLIGHTO

Service Ceiling

I tried to go up to FL 330,

the red master waring will only flash up if you do not close the bleedair valves and if you "overscrew" the pressure-dial over the "26" at max. If you keep the dial exact on 26 then the warning in my case is NOT there!

(Just like the Turbine Duke, the Alt-warning will flash there also allways if you don´t dial in exactly!)

But how do we keep the master warning from flashing in your face???

I tried to go up to FL 330,

the red master waring will only flash up if you do not close the bleedair valves and if you "overscrew" the pressure-dial over the "26" at max. If you keep the dial exact on 26 then the warning in my case is NOT there!

(Just like the Turbine Duke, the Alt-warning will flash there also allways if you don´t dial in exactly!)

I usually back off the pressure dial a 1000 feet from max normally.... maybe its not enough... I will test tonight..... I will set it at 26 exactly.

I have made it to FL310 fine....The warning started about FL320....

Nope...... I tried multiple settings.......... The master warning goes off at 31,500ft no matter what.......

I tried backing off the pressure dial....it did not work....

Sorry to hear that. Hope it gets fixed in the update.. until then.. FL300 is pretty freaking high!

Doing some digging around here, it looks like Carenado actually re-used the Cessna 340 pressurization gauge. Take a look at your panel.cfg file. It contains the line: B200KA_Cabin_alt!C340_PRESS The C340 has a service ceiling topping out at around 30,000 feet. Hmmmmmm... :Thinking:

Trevor Bair

CMEL+IR | PA32R-301T & C208B
My Real World Travels

I would expect that. The RealAir legacy is a piston plane with the T-Duke panel in it for example. No need to build from scratch