Sign in to follow this  
Air France

Scenery Help Please

First off, do you have permission from the original author to use his building model for your scenery, that is if you intend to post it anywhere? If yes or if for personal use only, you could try using modelconverterX and load the various libraries in the scenery to see if the house is in there. If so, you can export as a new object (MDL, BGL, OBJ, 3DS, etc)

Hi Thanks for the help! This is for personal use. I downloaded modelconverterX but I still can't find the building ;( Please help.

The building is obviously not in the files you are looking at. Please email me - jon AT scruffyduck DOT co DOT uk referring to this thread

The building is obviously not in the files you are looking at. Please email me - jon AT scruffyduck DOT co DOT uk referring to this thread

Sent you an email.....Let me know that you got it :) Thanks!

So I have able to pull the object but when I place it in ADE it won't show in FSX. Please help. I exported the object and saved it as FSX BGL File.

Never mind I got it :) Yay!!! Thank you all!!!

Edited by firehawk44
Image removed. Exceeds 1600W limit