Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Facebook Photos

I like how people love the Shockwave light effect...

...that looks like you're constantly flying through fog.

No supercones of light here...hmm. Curious...

Yes I concur with you with the shockwave are exaggerated but give the absence of brillance that fs in the day, the lights don't have, and the photos generally don't show... I think in my opinion a little help are welcome!! and perhaps PMDG found a more balanced effect.. see the red navigation and beacon lights in the last Facebook photos are more vibrant than usual (but I don't know if it retouched)

Anyway in my country we says a proverb :Para el gusto se hicieron los colores (For the liking, the colors were made)

Regards

Carlos Durán

This is probably a topic that some are highly critical about and I've been watching for a while in the background.

No shockwave lights on our model, neither are they modified FXs. Instead we have our own "interpretation" which is there's a halo emitting from the light source themselves and depending on the time of the day, the halo will be softer or stronger - example - stronger at night time than during the day time.

I have spent many hours at YVR airport watching 777 come and go and observing the lights. I think our customers will like what we've done to the 777.

Regards,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Jason, this method will still allow for illumination of the aircraft by exterior lights (like the beacon, and strobes), correct?

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

AHHH :O Good News!! .. looking forward to see the results!! in person :Drooling:

Regards

Carlos Durán

After going missed a few times, holding for 4 weeks, shooting another approach, and taxiing slow as hell.

after landing at EHAM rwy 18R taxying to gate C6R via V2, V VM, W5, D A22, A, A4 then 36.

:P

Trent Hopkinson

This is probably a topic that some are highly critical about and I've been watching for a while in the background.

No shockwave lights on our model, neither are they modified FXs. Instead we have our own "interpretation" which is there's a halo emitting from the light source themselves and depending on the time of the day, the halo will be softer or stronger - example - stronger at night time than during the day time.

I have spent many hours at YVR airport watching 777 come and go and observing the lights. I think our customers will like what we've done to the 777.

Regards,

I love them :biggrin: